Saturday, July 23

Harry Potter as an Anime/Manga?? Even better!


Harry Potter and I have a complicated relationship. HP found me when I was on the cusp of many changes in my life. I recognized the simple greatness of the story at that time.

I still do, on some level, however, since it has been around for over a decade, a decade which saw many life changing events, I definitely do not connect with it in the same way.

However, upon seeing the accompanying drawing on Reddit, some of that same innocent love I once felt flooded back.

Since 1997, when the first books came out, I discovered anime and manga. To see this marriage makes me wish it was done manga style. It would be a new way to relive the books.

Here's hoping!

PS. Though I couldn't see who drew this, it's totally awesome.
http://imgur.com/A9o5X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics