Thursday, June 23

JK Rowling's Pottermore: "A Unique Reading Experience"

Harry Potter fans will be delighted to hear about Pottermore, a "unique reading experience" in the form of a website that that allows the reader to participate.

No more news except that the site will be open to all in October. A lucky few will have access sooner.

Rowling had this to say on a video on the Pottermore website:
"I'm thrilled to say that I am now in a position to give you something unique. An online reading experience unlike any other. It's called Pottermore. It's the same story, with a few crucial additions, the most important one is you... Pottermore will be built, in part, by you the reader. I'll be joining in too because I will be sharing additional information I've been hoarding for years about the world of Harry Potter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics